Having troubles with your online sale? Wondering why your product isn’t selling? Read this article and discover the 7 questions you need to ask when your product is simply not selling!
If you are experiencing a problem with the product sales or if you are not getting the profit growth you’ve expected, you have come to the right place.
We are going to present you the top 7 questions you need to put on the table if situations like these show up. You should not wait and see what happens, but you should do something to fix the problem.
Here are the 5 questions you need to keep in mind:
- Are buyers confused by the product? If you think your target base of customers is confused by the product, you must test the market and see how the buyers view your products. Sometimes, the confusion may be in the application, how the product fits in the environment or how it fits.
- Is there a product conflict? If the buyers aren’t confused by the product, let’s suppose they don’t understand how your product is supposed to be used and this is when the product conflict starts. The product conflict may be related to something they already own, some other solution, some other policy or some other process.
- Have you looked for substitutes? Sometimes, it is possible the infringement on your market is not the direct competitor. Sometimes there is a different product or way to solve a certain problem. The substitutes may be the problem why demand dried up.
- Did the customers get the expected payback? It is a known fact that early adopters buy on impulse and they make their buying decisions without any proof. You need to ask yourself – did these customers get the exact value you said they would get?
- Are your customers mentioning you or referring you to their associates? Ask yourself what does your social listening tell about you or are you hearing a positive word of mouth? Sometimes, the things might not be as pleasant as you thought they were for your products. If your customers aren’t referring you to their associates, it means that you are doing something wrong. Find out what is it and change it!
By asking yourself these questions you will be able to offer better products, better services, and better quality!
How to write a product review that must sell? https://t.co/njYMOxqvS6
— Mi Muba (@BAMoneyBlogger) 25 de mayo de 2017